The post graduate department of Psychology conducts the counseling cell with the sole aim of providing the students personal, academic, career and emotional guidance. Counselors provide this service free of charge to students of the college. The community can also avail of these services for a fee.
Multidisciplinary approach is provided under one roof for all the stakeholders. The centre is well equipped with various facilities and strong team of Mental Health professionals & Pediatric experts.
Vision is Mental Health for All
- Psychological testing
- Career Guidance & Counseling
- Occupational & Speech Therapy
- Computerized Cognitive Training
- Educational Assessment
- Workshop on Addressing Emotional & Behavioural Issues in School Children for School Principals and School Counselors on behalf of Pearson which was held on 22nd August 2014. Eminent speakers like Dr Madhuri Kulkarni, Dr Nilesh Shah, Dr Cicilia Chettiar and Dr Dhaval Mody threw light on various issues that counselors frequently come across in school and effective ways of handling such children.
- Ms Supriya Das has conducted orientation in classrooms for the need and benefits of counseling
- Ms Suhasini Murthy has conducted workshop for final year BA Literature students on exploring benefits of higher education and scope for career after BA.
For further details, please email: email@example.com
For appointments call- 8080007056; Venue: 4th Floor
Dr. Devangi Vakharia, Independent Counselor provides her services for college students every Monday & Thursday.